Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr. Robot

1. We know nothing. Eliot has just become the most unreliable narrator ever.

I think his dad is alive, Steph says dead.

2. Thanks for spoilering that after the fact!
    My son was watching something so I restarted Robot when it was like 5 minutes into it. When Elliot kissed Darlene and she started freaking out, it cut out and went to live TV.
    Guess I missed something epic, motherfucks.

3. I think most of the (completely unreliable) evidence points to my (and Steph's) viewpoint.

4. The last 10 minutes of the show, starting with that kiss went batshit insane.
    Darlene is his sister, Mr. Robot is his (maybe dead, maybe not) dad. Tyrell is confronted at home, wife doesn't know about the murder stabs something up in dem guts to start labor and ditch the cops

5. Yeah, I saw the part where she broke her water. Nasty bitch.

6. She's hot. Anyone know what language they speak? Swedish?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    She's hot. Anyone know what language they speak? Swedish?
    its french haha

the both of them are my like....tv show mom and dad. i love their dynamic so so so so so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. That's weird sounding french, I don't recognize it at all.

Edit: I just checked, Tyrell is speaking Swedish, Joanna answers in Dutch, with the occasional Swiss word mixed in. French isn't spoken sharp like that and I couldn't pick out any French vocab whenever they spoke. Martin Wallstrom is Swedsh and Stephanie Corneliussen is from Denmark.
    Last edited by Rumpy; 13 Aug 2015 at 08:06 PM.

9. seriously? I swore they were using french last night, i caught a few je sues, etc. well, you learn something new errryday.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. My one concern is this has been picked up for a second season. I just don't see where the show goes after this last reveal and the fallout that will come out of it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.