Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Orange is The New Black

1. Orange is The New Black

Netflix original series starring Taylor Shilling, Donna from That 70's Show, Captain Janeway, and The Pie Fucker.
    From wiki:
    Orange Is the New Black revolves around Piper Chapman (Schilling), a woman from Connecticut, living in New York City who is sent to the women's Litchfield, NY federal prison for possessing a suitcase full of drug money for Alex Vause (Prepon), an international drug smuggler and Chapman's one-time lover. Sentenced to serve a fifteen-month sentence, Chapman must survive the hardships of prison life, and she may have to be a different person to do so.
    Created by the chick who created Weeds. Seems like it could have been a season of Weeds. I'm watching the first episode between customers.
    I like it alright so far!

2. Totally forgot the release date, thanks for the heads up.

I thought this was going to be bitching about the blue and orange action in the movies of today

4. I watched the first episode of this. Damn good, Netflix is upping their game.

Watched five episodes so far. I liked Weeds (mostly the early seasons before it got increasingly stupid) but this is a lot better. It's much funnier and has a larger number of interesting characters. And yeah, Netflix is getting smarter with the exclusives (although Arrested's return was disappointing).

6. n___n

7. I finished it off. The ending surprised me. With the concept, I was expecting it to be a self-contained season where she gets out in the end, but instead it ended on a brutally dark cliffhanger.

Very good show, probably the best show of the summer. I heard it got renewed for a second season, so there's that.

8. Great show! Hell of a place to end the season, but it left me wanting more so I guess it works. There's a lot set up for next season and I like a lot of the characters which leaves a lot left to explore. I just hope they have a clear path in mind right now and it doesn't disintegrate in mid-air like Weeds did. Going in, I didn't think this season was going to be Piper's entire 15 month sentence. In the last episode she's been in for 3, maybe 4 months but after that last stunt, I don't think that 15 means much right now. Healy turned into such a bitch, it was hard to even look at him.

9. This show got crazy good. I didn't hear about it until the day of its release and I watched the first episode on a whim. At first I thought, "Eh, boobs, swearing, Netflix is just flexing their unrated original content muscles." But by the end of the first episode, I found myself readily clicking into the second... and I was hooked. I LOVE the characters. It's just so well-written, and balanced in terms of seriousness and humor. It makes me think a lot about this whole world where so many people spend their days. Whether it's realistic or not is somewhat irrelevant to me...

Can you tell I really like this show?

NEOZEEDEATER: WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!!!!!!! :-O :-O

10. I just finished "fucksgiving."
    I really, really like this show. So much so that I am fighting the urge to just marathon through it. I want to savor each tasty episode.