Page 1 of 15 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: July 2015

1. This Month's Haul: July 2015

Recently ordered Sonic Lost World (Wii U) and the Wii Fit U bundle from Groupon. Glad to finally get the former, was always interested in it and enjoyed the demo, and I've been curious to give the latter a try at the right price.

2. "how to break your expensive tablet screen while doing a warrior pose!"

Wii Fit was pretty decent, I imagine that's more of that.
    --
    New Shoes! I like the stuff Chrome makes.

Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Got the final piece of my computer overhaul yesterday: A Dell S2309 monitor, sniped off an ebay auction at the last second for $32. Used, of course, with some scratches on the bezel, but the screen itself is in exellent shape.

This is actually my first LCD monitor because I always felt like CRTs were better than the cheap LCDs in my price range. I do graphic design an accurate color reproduction with a decent viewing angle is very important and I could never afford the better lcd units that had what I wanted.

This thing will do the job quite nicely, though. It's a very nice unit as far as 1080p screens go.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 03 Jul 2015 at 03:38 PM.

4. Got a Dreamcast VGA cable. Holy crap is this thing ever amazing. It might be a pain to get footage captured with due to the small size of the cables, but goddamn is stuff ever clear as day on my TV.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

5. Rocket League is pretty great.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Got a Dreamcast VGA cable. Holy crap is this thing ever amazing. It might be a pain to get footage captured with due to the small size of the cables, but goddamn is stuff ever clear as day on my TV.
    IIRC there are certain games that just don't work with 'em, so heads up on that. Otherwise yeah man, that's the only way to play DC games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. That's a great console, that Mars Matrix machine

I believe you can force burned DC games to work in VGA even if it isn't supported.

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    That's a great console, that Mars Matrix machine

10. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I believe you can force burned DC games to work in VGA even if it isn't supported.
    There's also a few, like some of the SNK fighters if I remember right, where if you start the game with the VGA box unplugged, they'll work past the initial boot-up sequence.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.