Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: July 2015

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    DINOSAUR CONFIRMED!!!

My MV-1 motherboard arrived, but I'm still waiting for the stereo cable, Unibios, and Blazing Star to get here to actually do anything with it. On the up side, it passed all the on-board testing, so I'm pretty confident it works. The MV-1 is monstrous, but I had to have one of just a couple models in order to make sure it supported stereo and had a socketed bios, and it was hard to beat $70 shipped.

3. I picked these up fairly cheap.

I had no damn idea these collections existed. It feels like I cheated myself out of playing these sooner.

Looking foward to digging into Elevator Action and Pheonix. So many good memories of being a kid in the Arcade.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 09 Jul 2015 at 03:48 PM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

The second one is especially fantastic.

5. I love those, but the emulation on Metal Black is fucked up. Big disappointment.

SPACE GUN though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Those are nice compilations. I have one of the two, can't remember which one. Don't forget the Capcom collection. Forgotten Worlds ftw!

7. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I love those, but the emulation on Metal Black is fucked up. Big disappointment.

SPACE GUN though.
    Agreed. Some games have an odd input error. Machine gun doesn't work right in Elevator Action and I think rapid in Darius Gaiden is borked too. I think Football Champ is only other game rendered unplayable by the issue, though. Bust-A-Move 2 is also broken by using the ROM of the Puzzle Bobble 2 version to play it without fixing the sound. Still a nice collection and G.Darius and Raystorm are especially good in it.

8. Legends 2 also has a few exclusive games specific to the PS2 or X Box version.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Those are nice compilations. I have one of the two, can't remember which one. Don't forget the Capcom collection. Forgotten Worlds ftw!
    Arn't there two Capcom collections?
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

Yep