Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 11131415

Thread: This Month's Haul: July 2015

1. Blazblue Extend Vita. Probably going to grab skullgirls while I have some credit in my psn account and just wait for,the vita one to come out since its cross buy.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. I still use the 27'' WEGA I bought in 2002. It weighs 230 pounds but games look great on it. If I someday manage to buy a Framemeister and get everything hooked up right, I'll get rid of it.

You might not.

4. 230 lbs aren't going to move itself

You can never hook up a Framemeister right enough to play light gun games.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I still use the 27'' WEGA I bought in 2002. It weighs 230 pounds but games look great on it. If I someday manage to buy a Framemeister and get everything hooked up right, I'll get rid of it.
    I don't think it weighs quite that much. I have a 27" Wega right next to my 32" Wega Hi-Scan. The 27" weighs about 85 pounds, while the 32" weighs in at @ 165 pounds.

7. So I got that heavy motherfucker home, trying to stage out what to do with it now.

Holy shit Mill Valley CA is a swanky little town. Mountain views like nobody's business, lots of super rich teenagers running around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Apotheon

skullgirls 2nd encore - where is the community for this game? Thought it was dust loop.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    Apotheon

skullgirls 2nd encore - where is the community for this game? Thought it was dust loop.
    Skullheart.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner