Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pixels

1. Pixels

So...this movie clearly features voxels. Doesn't anybody care about right and wrong anymore?

0/10

If you care about right and wrong, you don't watch or listen to anything with Adam Sandler in it.

4. The movie looks like dogshit, even by Adam Sandler standards.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Didn't we already have a thread for this where no one wanted to see it?

6. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Didn't we already have a thread for this where no one wanted to see it?
    yes but it was buried all the way back there in the middle of the 2nd page of threads so it's understandable that a new one cropped up

7. Are you guys fucking kidding me? This looks amazing. $500 million opening week easy.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. ...
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. I saw them filming part of this in Toronto last summer... It was pretty rad. They had it all done up to look like Washington, all new street signs, license plates, mangled cars everywhere.
    Still wont see it though lol
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

10. Pixels

I just don't understand why we only sent video games to space. We live in a world where someone wrote Hamlet and we're sending Donkey Kong to aliens?