Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Young Han Solo Star Wars Anthology movie (title TBA)

  1. Young Han Solo Star Wars Anthology movie (title TBA)

    So, this sounds like a terrible idea, right? Right, I mean obviously. But what if I told you they've signed Chris Miller and Phil Lord, a.k.a. the Lego Movie guys, to direct?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

  2. I'd tell you to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No one uses sigs.

  3. Why does everyone think that just because these guys directed a pretty decent mass-marketing campaign disguised as a movie that they're going to make an awesome Han Solo flick? I'm not saying they can't, but...

    And, no. Just like Indiana Jones, Harrison Ford is way too identified as Han for me to accept anyone else playing him. It worked with James Bond because the whole different actor/same role thing had already been done there several times while I was growing up, but...I've got a bad feeling about this.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 08 Jul 2015 at 12:29 PM.

    Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

  4. Dumb.


    Guaranteed Chris Pratt.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Why does everyone think that just because these guys directed a pretty decent mass-marketing campaign disguised as a movie that they're going to make an awesome Han Solo flick? I'm not saying they can't, but...
    Because not only did they do that, they also did the 21 Jump Street Films, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and MOTHER FUCKING CLONE HIGH
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    And, no. Just like Indiana Jones, Harrison Ford is way too identified as Han for me to accept anyone else playing him. It worked with James Bond because the whole different actor/same role thing had already been done there several times while I was growing up, but...I've got a bad feeling about this.
    I felt this way at first, but it's not all that different than Joaquin Phoenix playing the younger Indiana Jones in The Last Crusade. Obviously we don't know how this will turn out, but I don't think the lack of Harrison Ford will be an issue. I also hope this is the same movie as the rumored Boba Fett one, as obviously their paths crossed prior to ESB.

  7. Nah, man. That was just a flashback, not a trilogy. And I think it was the other Phoenix. Joaquin's scar doesn't look like it came from a whip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No one uses sigs.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I felt this way at first, but it's not all that different than Joaquin Phoenix playing the younger Indiana Jones in The Last Crusade. Obviously we don't know how this will turn out, but I don't think the lack of Harrison Ford will be an issue. I also hope this is the same movie as the rumored Boba Fett one, as obviously their paths crossed prior to ESB.
    River Phoenix.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

  9. I hope it goes into detail about his marriage from the comic books

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    River Phoenix.
    Oops, yes.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo