Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 24567810 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Han Solo Star Wars Anthology movie (title TBA)

1. I don't have a huge problem with the blockbusters, any time one is super successful they seem to fund a bunch of the smaller movies I generally prefer. The big movies are just huge money nets, for the most part. Every lame ass 'creative executive' decision seems to be rooted in making some percentage of money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. I mean, Coca-Cola paid for and marketed Ghostbusters. Happy coincidence it ended up being a good movie. Sometimes things line up.

3. I understand. My comment was more a response to those I’ve heard stating how rote the Marvels movies are. I think there’s something remarkable about a 10 year plan actually coming together with the quality that these movies did.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. Almost Harry Potter-ian.

lotr even

6. Nah.

7. I haven’t seen the Potters except for the first two. LOTR was good but only 3 movies? It also fell off the rails during The Hobbit.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. LoTR is only 3 movies, the Hobbits are trash and should have been no more than 2 movies. The padding in those 3 movies is astounding.

9. Bond, James Bond.

10. I still have trouble believing Disney paid $4B for Star Wars, then produced a trilogy with no plan and different people behind each installment.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!