Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8101112

Thread: Young Han Solo Star Wars Anthology movie (title TBA)

1. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    If you think that they're going to treat the cartoons as canon over whatever they decide is going to be in a movie, you're nuts. They'll cherry pick what they want and throw the rest in the trash.
    While I agree with you regarding how this used to go, how it's going right now is everything branded Star Wars is canon since the EU wipe. All comics, all games with storylines, all tv shows and obviously all movies. That's the directive in order to get people to buy everything. "It all matters." This is the second time they've brought cartoon characters to the movies, as Rebels had Chopper and Saw Gurrerra cameo in Rogue One, but this is the first one anyone cares about.

Of course if the current regime at Lucasfilm doesn't survive and someone else is brought in, ya I can totally see Senor Spielbergo saying "What? No no Ben is actually Luke and Leia's kid, I don't care what "canon" says."

2. It is until it isn't, is all I'd say. General audience doesn't give a fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

fuck it

4. Fuckoom

5. This was better than R1, but not by much. Hope they don't make any more wishful thinking

6. I thought it was ok. I think the spin-offs have been better than the sequel trilogy so far.

7. They're all some level of bad, the series kinda skates on nostalgia and sound design.