Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Comics Drop the Mic

Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Comics Drop the Mic

2. This is either going to be really great (95%) or so bad that it's great (5%). IDW and their Turtles team is involved, so there is no losing.

If the Batman/Judge Dredd crossover didn't exist, this would already be the best Batman crossover of all time!

3. Krang sends them to Gotham? How hard is it to get a ride back? Sounds like fun though, I like Tynion's stuff.

4. Nice to see they're taking the advice of my third grade drawings! Just give Raph a machine gun and we're there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

This comes out this week!

edit: There are 16(!) cover variants. I didn't realize things had gotten that ridiculous.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 08 Dec 2015 at 08:54 AM.

6. The 90!s are back!
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

80s... or do you mean all the crossovers?

8. I mean all the special covers, which was a big thing in the 90s. Granted they were foil and holocovered its still the same idea.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Oh, yeah. Good call.

10. Jesus, they're store exclusive too? Gtfooh.