Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Comics Drop the Mic

Yeah, I went from interested in potentially collecting all the covers to just buying it digitally. If their intent was to save me money at their revenue's expense, it worked.

2. Its not just IDW pulling that shit now.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

I know Marvel had a shit ton of Star Wars variants. That makes IDW look downright consumer friendly.

4. DC is doing a shit ton of retailer exclusive covers for Dark Knight III.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    DC is doing a shit ton of retailer exclusive covers for Dark Knight III.
    It's like $200 for all of them.

I got to read the first issue while waiting at my daughter's checkup. As with most comics, not much happens in each issue, but I like the art, and the story is interesting so far once you suspend disbelief with why they're together to begin with.

7. And why is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

The exact how hasn't been explained yet, but somehow the Turtles and the Foot changed dimensions to where Batman and Gotham exist.

9. I like it better when there's no dumb explanation (which unless dimension hopping is an established power, the explanation is always dumb) and they just get into the team up.
    Archie/ Punisher did it best.