Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Men: Apocalypse

1. so is apocalypse a kree or some shit

2. Close...

Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Close...

Yup, I called it. Not that it was a far leap to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    I reallllly don't get the DOFP hate.
    Hey, I liked it.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Apocalypse's costume is fine but the face (and the height) kind of bother me since A) his whole face is blue so the blue jaw/lip markings aren't visible and B) he's supposed to be a big dude.

Someone on the Superherohype forums photoshopped it to look closer to what I would want:

They can use raised platforms and camera tricks similar to what they did with Anthony Hopkins as Odin but looking at the photos that doesn't seem to be the case unless that changes later on in the movie. Outside of that I've been surprised with how comics accurately the 80's cast look, I'm also glad Singer's using more color rather than the usual boring black leather with colored piping. First Class showed that you can retain the classic black and yellow color scheme and apply them to uniforms in a way that still resembles the comics.

Some shots show Quicksilver and Mystique still using black armor though so blegh.

Last edited by Will; 17 Jul 2015 at 02:09 AM.

5. Yeah, that's a little more how Apocalypse should look.

6. I understand not wanting a big, goofy "A" on his belt, but I think the movie should have at least gotten his face right. This guy did.

7. The face is really all I'd want redone. Right now I would say it's a toss up between Power Rangers and original Star Trek TV show.

At least Thanos looks good.

8. I'm more than ok w reinterpretation of a character design but it has to fit the basic attributes that makes the character special. This doesn't--that guy looks like Apocalypses tax accountant.

9. I didn't think Olivia Munn would look that decent as Psylocke.

Would fuck, probably hard.