Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Antivirus Recommendations

1. He's been busy pulling all the swastikas and confederate flags off of the TNL store.

like I'd buy that cheap shit

3. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'd read enough articles on antivirus software that I removed what I had (avast) altogether and haven't looked back since.
    I run Super Anti Spyware weekly and Malwarebytes monthly. I let Windows defender do its deal overnight.
    It's been six months and the only consequence has been that my laptop runs faster.
    After careful consideration, and reading a number of articles and comments on articles that back up your claim, I decided this is the route I'm currently going to go. Thx.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

I've never used antivirus software. I just run malwarebytes when I remember, which is every few months.

I don't think I've ever had a computer virus.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. I've never kept any sort of AV running on my system, but I don't run any form of Java, and I've always kept a close eye on how my pc is running.

6. But surely McAfee must be offering something wondrous for $50 a year!

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Bitdefender seems to be one of the more popular antivirus, I think it's the best for the money

8. The AV comparison may be worth looking at to give you an idea of how the most popular software compares http://pc4u.org/best-antivirus-for-windows/