Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Official TNL Gaming Knowledge Database

1. The Official TNL Gaming Knowledge Database

Last edited by BonusKun; 17 Jul 2017 at 10:26 PM.

Sticky this?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Sticky this?
    You're welcome.~

P.S. Anyone who attempts to even try and pull some off topic thread shitting, I will not be nice about how I deal with this so please keep it on topic. We were way overdue a thread like this.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 18 Jul 2015 at 08:08 PM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

It must be so hard to try to build something respectable here when everyone is so happy to shoot it down and keep people away. Probably be easier to take the contributing talent and build a new site.

The whole situation makes it messed up to be a mod. The community enjoys the community but doesn't really want to add new people, the mods are trying to run a site that attracts new people. I respect you, mods.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 20 Jul 2015 at 01:05 AM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    It must be so hard to try to build something respectable here when everyone is so happy to shoot it down and keep people away. Probably be easier to take the contributing talent and build a new site.

The whole situation makes it messed up to be a mod. The community enjoys the community but doesn't really want to add new people, the mods are trying to run a site that attracts new people. I respect you, mods.
    Eh I think TNL is a great place overall. It's just sometimes we have a clash of personalities which don't bring a lot of positive images to the board. I've been lack on dealing with this issue for a long time but I'm trying to make more of an active effort to keep most of it clean. We're all adults here so while that in itself shouldn't be a problem we do have some folks who just haven't quite grown up all the way yet.

Anyways SSJN thank you very much for making this. I fully 100% support a thread like this.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    It must be so hard to try to build something respectable here when everyone is so happy to shoot it down and keep people away.
    Few people shoot things down for down-shooting's sake. There's a lot of criticism for sure, but it usually has a basis other than "I don't like this guy."

The Like Button, negative comment-banning, meme-regurgitating, millenial optimism-soaked internet world outside of TNL where being critical or having a contrary opinion means "trolling" frightens me. Gaf threads are human centipedes of consuming the popular opinion of an antecedent post and shitting it into the mouth of the next.

We should add the official system and SEN/XBL/eShop threads to this as well.

8. The reason I left them off was because they were long as hell and often diverged off topic. These threads are fairly focused and relatively short. No one is going to read through the many (remember teh database forcing us to make a new thread when the old one appeoached 1000 posts?) Official 360 threads if they want to be reminded of 360 gems or whatever. Retrospective threads are far more interesting and useful imo. But if others feel they belong, I'll add them.
    Last edited by Some Stupid Japanese Name; 20 Jul 2015 at 04:59 PM.

Nope, you're completely right. Looking backward does seem to separate the wheat from the chaff in a way current threads don't.

10. Sweet man.

I was just thinking yesterday I wanted to look through Zeed's old threads but didn't feel like searching for them lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.