Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: December 2019

1. This Month's Haul: December 2019

I picked up Shenmue 3 (with the free tin case) from Best Buy last week for $35.

I've also signed up for Game Pass on PC and have downloaded The Outer Worlds and RAGE 2. RAGE 2 doesn't feel anything like the 1st RAGE, which I'd loved playing. I'm hoping that the game has the driving elements. Those were alway cool.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. I picked up S3 too, but been busy playing RE2 remake instead.

3. Picked this up at Best Buy today.

Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I picked up S3 too, but been busy playing RE2 remake instead.
    Yeah, I got the heads up from you about the Black Friday deal.

5. I got digital copies of Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown and Virtual On Ontario Telegram on XBOX.

6. - Mega SD cart! Sega CDs games without the crappy drive!
    - Xeno Crisis, Genesis
    - D&D 2E Spelljammer original boxed set. The seller had just put this up with a BIN of $25, and while the box is a bit rough, the set was complete and in great condition. I'm SO happy to finally have this!
    - "The Monsters Know What They're Doing" hardcover. This awesome book provides DMs with logical tactics for a shitload of D&D creatures. It makes combat really tactical and fun.

7. Is there an easy way to rock out to the Sega CD model 1 BIOS?

8. Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. Picked up the Fancy Edition of A.I. Solinarioumonrhsr Files for Switch.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Is there an easy way to rock out to the Sega CD model 1 BIOS?
    Just boot and don't press start.

There's only 1 US BIOS, but you can put whichever Japanese one you want. I use the model 2 one because it has Sonic!