Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Transformers Thread

Given the other things you can buy for 500, I really wonder how long the transformer hobby can support those prices

$500 Combaticons, what the hell? Third party set? I'm sure we'll probably get an official Bruticus sometime in the near future. The current Hot Spot (Defensor) looks a lot more like Onslaught than Hotspot, and a lot of the current limbs could easily be retooled into Swindle and the gang.

I was just transforming an Air Raid Aerialbot I randomly found at Walmart. These things make the originals seem like colossal pieces of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

That, and there's been more TF talk in the Toy Thread than the actual TF thread.

Don't merge it. We have to be sensitive to Yoshi's and Bonuskun's feelings.

Oh I agree, but that talk could go in here. Otherwise it's just us talking to each other.

7. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    $500 Combaticons, what the hell? Third party set? I'm sure we'll probably get an official Bruticus sometime in the near future. The current Hot Spot (Defensor) looks a lot more like Onslaught than Hotspot, and a lot of the current limbs could easily be retooled into Swindle and the gang.

I was just transforming an Air Raid Aerialbot I randomly found at Walmart. These things make the originals seem like colossal pieces of shit.
    First off, that's $500 Canadian, so like, 30 bucks for you. Ya it was third party, and it was fucking amazing. It was in a display case that was more of a museum than anything else, I was impressed. I don't do con's very often and this was quite well done.

This was standing next to it: http://www.thechosenprime.com/TFCHurcules

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Don't merge it. We have to be sensitive to Yoshi's and Bonuskun's feelings.
    Keep my name out of your nasty mouth.

Edit: I don't give a crap if there's multiple threads on this. As long as we don't get any herp de derp shit happening, I'm fine with this thread.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I've also been reading the IDW comics. They start off kinda so so but really picks up at the All Hail Megatron arc and keeps on going. The More Than Meets the Eye line is probably my favorite Transformers fiction ever.
    I've been collecting the trades and I really enjoy them. All Hail Megatron was really good. Dark Cybertron was great (only 2 volumes), and I just started More Than Meets the Eye. The comics are what the movies should have been.