Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Transformers Thread

I bought some cheap copies of more than meets the eye. From what I can tell so far, it is a very relaxed take on a semi human like space faring race. You know, the best thing about the episodes after the old movie.

Happy with it so far. The sci-fi of living robots is much more interesting than humans react to big things part 47363809877343

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Keep my name out of your nasty mouth.

Edit: I don't give a crap if there's multiple threads on this. As long as we don't get any herp de derp shit happening, I'm fine with this thread.
    Eventually mollepen is going to buy victorian. Eventually we are going to discuss robot gender issues. About that time Yoshi's autism is going to light up like the fires of gondor and fill your inbox with off topic rule abuse reports

I'm doing you a favor by making this thread.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Eventually mollepen is going to buy victorian. Eventually we are going to discuss robot gender issues. About that time Yoshi's autism is going to light up like the fires of gondor and fill your inbox with off topic rule abuse reports

I'm doing you a favor by making this thread.
    As long as it doesn't spiral into you being hard-headed over stupid shit then by all means I'll accept the favor.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

Walked into Walmart to see if they had anything (as much as I hate them, they are the only store getting new figures in,) and I walked out with most of the Stunticons. Now if only Motormaster wasn't impossible to find at a reasonable price. Maybe I'll throw them on Hotspot and make a bootleg Defensor, since I don't have any Protectobot limbs yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Yoshi's neurosis
    Yoshi's ... feelings.
    Yoshi's autism
    Maybe this thread is about someone else for a change.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Maybe this thread is about someone else for a change.
    Now don't forget he mentioned my feelings too....
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

7. Yoshi's selfishness.
    Last edited by Melf; 21 Jul 2015 at 08:08 PM.

As long as it doesn't spiral into you being hard-headed over stupid shit then by all means I'll accept the favor.
    being hard-headed over stupid shit
    >>the internet

>>TNL

Attached Images Attached Images