Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RCA Selectavision Player

1. You should collect Video Now instead.

Real men watch laserdiscs.

3. Thanks, SSJN. I won't spend more than $50 on this curiosity, now. I already bid up to $10 with s/h on this group and will likely win it.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-8-RCA-S...BIDDING_ACTIVE

If I do, I'll buy the player a guy is selling for $30 to watch them. I really liked the album art they did for these.
    image.jpgimage.jpg
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. That's obviously, like, too mainstream,mmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

5. If I did VideoNow, I might as well buy a PSP and recollect my movie collection...
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. You had a UMD collection? I know a local guy that's gotta have them all. I bought a couple when PSP launched, and then a couple when I could get them for $1. But the facts that few of them had anything "special" about them and that I could just toss movies on my memory stick made it not overly attractive as a format.

7. Where is NeoZ? Is there some obscure 80's video game system I could into for cheap that didn't have a medium destroying stylus in the design??

8. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    You had a UMD collection? I know a local guy that's gotta have them all. I bought a couple when PSP launched, and then a couple when I could get them for $1. But the facts that few of them had anything "special" about them and that I could just toss movies on my memory stick made it not overly attractive as a format.
    Yeah, I had 30 or so I bought from gamestops for $2 & $3 when they were trying to get rid of them, plus a few TNLers bought me the one year I participated in the Xmas Xchange. I then turned around and sold them all to a pawnshop for $5 each and laughed my way to the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Where is NeoZ? Is there some obscure 80's video game system I could into for cheap that didn't have a medium destroying stylus in the design??
    Not that I'm aware of.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    You had a UMD collection? I know a local guy that's gotta have them all. I bought a couple when PSP launched, and then a couple when I could get them for $1. But the facts that few of them had anything "special" about them and that I could just toss movies on my memory stick made it not overly attractive as a format.
    My UMD movie collection is Kill Bill v1 and a Japanese adult video. Ah, what a crazy idea UMS movies were.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.