Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91921222324 LastLast

Thread: Old Japanese Cartoons: Whatcha Watchin'?

Is he still doing greased up anorexic ambiguous gendered robot girls in photoshop?

Or as to say, has anyone broke his hands yet to end his continued waste of talent?

2. I feel like that would be right up your alley?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Not so big on the grease and photoshop.

I need butts too.

4. OIC.

That guy's living on Ghost in the Shell money at this point, more power to him.

I need tanks!

6. The reason to want Shirow back in the game is to get an ending for Appleseed, which is a much better read than a watch.

7. Picked up the standard definition Blu-ray release from Discotek of the original Fist of the North Star TV series. Just finished the first series, and it was pretty damn entertaining from beginning to end. Getting ready to start the second series now. Kenshiro is easily one of the greatest anime characters ever from the standpoint of pure manliness and bad-assery.

Hopefully grown-up Bat and Lin won't be nearly as annoying as they were when they were kids.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 05 Sep 2019 at 10:09 AM.

8. I've been slowly working through the recent Gundam the Origin: Advent of the Red Comet series; Holy CRAP the production values on it are fantastic, some real great animation on display.

Also, Bandai randomly put up some English-subbed episodes of Mashin Hero Wataru on YT because they're coming out with some toys from it soon. Look familiar?

It's Keith friggin' Courage!

9. Is Faridabad closer to Madripoor or to Latveria?

10. Just finished The Saga of Tanya the Evil TV series (blu-ray, 12 episodes) and movie (Crunchyroll, so there were commercials). Really, really awesome show with great production values and animation, and Tanya is just such a fun character. I know it's based on a long-running light novel & manga series so I hope it eventually continues with either another movie or a second season.

Up next: the SD blu release of the Armored Troopers Votoms TV series. At 52 episodes it's long, but not Fist of the North Star long (152 episodes).
    Last edited by Dolemite; 19 Jan 2020 at 01:54 PM.