Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Quest XI "S" (PS4 / Nintendo Switch / XBox One)

Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    they spend like half their waking hours on trains.
    Just like your mom.

2. Different kind of trains.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Or are they?

They can fuck off.

Just a few days left to go. There's a free PS4 theme. There's also a slime generator with which you can use your own pictures for hilarious results, or make a Twitter icon using their own material.

There's also some writing out there about the game not having voice acting and some other gameplay aspects revealed, the latter of which I'm avoiding in looking at to keep everything a surprise.

I wonder how long it'll take for my order to arrive.

6. Apparently the original Japanese release of VIII didn't have voice acting either, so we still might get it. I really hope so, assuming of course it's done as well as VIII's was.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

Right. It wasn't until Heroes that they got to hear any of the characters speak. It would have come off as more honest if they just bluntly said "We don't think the game needs it. The end." and didn't try to defend the choice otherwise, particularly because that's probably how they all feel about the matter.

Or, "Voice acting is expensive and only ten of y'all niggas gonna buy this anyway."

9. In Japan? Didn't they start releasing these games on the weekend because too many people were skipping school/work to go buy them?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids