Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4678

Thread: Dragon Quest XI "S" (PS4 / Nintendo Switch / XBox One)

1. Dragon Quest XI Demo is now up for grabs on the Eshop. I really think this is going to sell decently on the Switch.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. Been putting in some serious time with the Demo. The added touches I've been reading about along with the WAAAAY better sound of the music makes this an added win for me. I really wish they decide in the future to add all this shit to the PS4 Version.

3. Well this was an unexpected bump but the demo for Dragon Quest XI "S" is now up for the PS4 and the Xbox One.

Keep in mind this is like a 30 hour + demo which thankfully the saves will carry over to.

I originally thought it was only going to be exclusive to the Switch with the huge amount of extra content and tweaks to the game but seeing the other systems get the same love much, much later makes me happy and sad at the same time. Either way if you don't have a Switch and own the other two systems then by all means grab em now and give yourself a chance to enjoy one of the best DQ Games since VIII.

4. Tried the Xbox demo, man I wish I had the time to play this. This is the type of old school Japanese rpg I could get into, not that persona crap.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

5. Treasure

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Tried the Xbox demo, man I wish I had the time to play this. This is the type of old school Japanese rpg I could get into, not that persona crap.
    For years I tried and I mean tried to like Persona. I could never get into it no matter how much I tried. Dragon Quest XI is what I felt the sequel to VIII should have been. What makes this so much more awesome is you can switch the game from 3D to a classic 2D style RPG from the olde NES days.