Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Seattle

1. Seattle

Gonna be in Seattle next week for a couple of days before I head up to a cruise to Alaska. What do people familiar with the area like to eat, do, etc? Gonna be with the wifey.

2. EMP is (was?) pretty cool, it's by the Space Needle etc

Ride the Ducks (tour bus/boat) is fun for a quick city tour if you have never been there.

Experience Music Project/Sci-fi museum is cool depending on what they have going on. They are attached to each other and admission gets you both. Plus it's right near the Space Needle (and the monorail but that's not really worth the money for the really short ride).

4. You're required to have this on loop, the local laws are very clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Yeah go to the EMP
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

take in some shows

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    take in some shows
    cheaper than broadway and you don't need to dress up

8. I'd love to visit Seattle some day. The entire North West seems like a cool place to explore. Alaska interests me a good bit as well. You'll have to report on your trip when you get back and let us know how things were.

9. Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I'd love to visit Seattle some day. The entire North West seems like a cool place to explore. Alaska interests me a good bit as well. You'll have to report on your trip when you get back and let us know how things were.
    It's a trip with family which means it's about 30% less fun than it would be otherwise. But, we will see.