Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Punch Man

One Punch Man

ya'll mutha fuckas. sleepin on the greatest of manga/animes. OPM is honestly my fave book at the moment, And the show is glorious. beautiful animation, very faithful artwork. the comedy still works. and over the topness of it all comes through. ep 5 recently dropped and features my one of my fave moments in the manga. Beautifully animated and better than i could have hoped. with the stuff that is going to happen soon, Sea King, Boros, Garou. i cant wait to see it all.

2. One Punch Man is fantastic. I started it thinking it was good but not great but it's actually the best thing ever.
    Donk

3. I'm REALLY excited about reading the comic. The show looks *really nice* but maybe not even necessary?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I'm REALLY excited about reading the comic. The show looks *really nice* but maybe not even necessary?
    its kind of not. there are chapters in the manga that were drawn to be gifs. and the action and sense of motion is fantastic. but it is good for those that dont want to read teh manga, or just dont know about it. But for those of us that have read it, and know what is going to happen, seeing it in motion is exciting. The Training fight between the 2 main characters great in the manga and the anime.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. That's awesome.

7. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    this is the most amazing thing
    Donk

8. I finished watching all 12 episodes of One Punch Man over the weekend, really enjoyed it. Would definitely look forward to a second season.

I think they announced it recently.

10. Just saw the mock battle between Saitama and Genos. This is the coolest shit EVER.