Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Collected Works of Hayao Miyazaki (blu-ray box set)

1. GET OFF MY LAWN!! I thought those creepy things were perfect for Silent Hill or something.

Poor guy got destroyed by a legend. He would never forget it.

Absolutely savage.

3. "... So what you're saying is 'utterly disgusting,' and what I'm hearing is 'ixnay on the insult-ay to ife itself-lay' and it's a green light."
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 11 Dec 2016 at 06:35 PM.

4. "Okay, sure, that's not your thing. We can get rid of that. Already done. It's already gone. I had a feeling you might not like that, but we can take the insult to life itself right out, shhhwoop, right out. Right right out like stinky trout. I told you, Koji! Haha, I told him you wouldn't like that--told 'im you wouldn't like the part where it insults life itself but this guy says you'd love it, says cartoon guys love insults to life--ahahh, see, I told you! I t-Hahaha, you think he'd listen to the guy signing his checks for eight years (aggressive shoulder rub), GRRRRRR, (mock strangling) hahahha, you know? Haha, I kid, I kid around he's alright. You're alright, Koj! You're all-huh? No, I said you're alright, haha. You're alright, we're good. *claps* Okay! Whew! Alright, what do you say we all go get some 'za and a *tch tch* brewski or twoski, then we come back here and try for take two sans le insult á vie, arright? Koji's treat! Koji's tr-lookit him. I said Koji's tr-haha, just kiddin', I'm payin'. Arright, cool. Cool, cool. I gotta go take a squeege, go pull the car around will ya, Koj-man? "
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 12 Dec 2016 at 03:05 AM.

5. Really wrote a little play there, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. If Chekhov was a little playwright, yeah.

Lets not get too fancy. He was a bridge officer, or maybe an engineer depending on how you choose to look at things.

8. BTW the subject of this thread is no longer comprehensive, because OF COURSE he couldn't stay gone. Not that I'm complaining, mind.
    Last edited by Space Pirate Roberts; 12 Dec 2016 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

You never know. He could always die before completing it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Holy shit, the faces on that room after he fucking destroys them.