Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 111314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: August, 2015

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I don't think I've ever played it, so I was on it like a fly on shit when I finally saw it for sale. I still haven't had a chance to do more than test it, because I wasn't expecting it to get here so quickly. It only left Spain on Monday. Barring a major deal on Turtles in Time, which is highly unlikely these days, I'm good on licensed Konami PCBs for a while now.
    Awesome pick up. I remember playing it in the arcades back in the day. It does rep the best era of the cartoons as well as the comics! I've played it on Mame but its not the same. It doesn't emulate properly.

2. I'd no idea that Gunstar Heroes 3D was out until somebody here mentioned it. Can we just let M2 curate the Genny's entire library, please?

3. via GOG Galaxy:

Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard
    Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone
    Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete

$7.97.

I realize that those first two aren't particularly great titles, but these were the only three games from the -80% D&D bundle on GOG that I didn't have yet. And I already have NWN2 on Steam, but the bundle actually became more expensive if I took it out of my cart, so hey.

The good stuff is in those three Forgotten Realms archives that they just released, but those weren't the ones on sale. I'll pick them up as soon as they are.

4. This Month's Haul: August, 2015

Transistor
    Rogue Legacy
    Aaru's Awakening

Like $13 from the flash sale.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Got Assassman's Creed Rogue for $20 on sale at Best Buy. I think of it more like "Pirate Spin-off #2" and that's okay!

6. Borderlands 2, Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead season 2 Vita on clearance at BB with GCU. Came to about $20.

7. Just pre-loaded Gears on my One.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

8. Criterion copy of Blade Runner for $2.50, cleaning it up now. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440446451.100569.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. I wish Criterion still had the publishing rights to all that stuff.

10. They've always done an awesome job! There are cool little features on their laserdiscs that didn't make past that format, BR has a 'fan's notes' section that reads like an old Newsgroup FAQ, and King Kong and Citizen Kane had commentary tracks that only ever appeared on LD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!