Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 414161718

Thread: This Month's Haul: August, 2015

1. You should get the Fire version so we can trade soccermans.

It looks like it might be coming out here in 2016. It sucks that we're five games behind.

3. Just grabbed a couple of digital goodies on the One.

Mega Man Legacy Collection - Just started it, love the challenge levels and there's a ton of concept/production art for each game. $15 was the perfect price point for me, $5 more and I probably would have waited.

Life is Strange season pass - I probably won't play it until the 5th episode is out but it's on sale now.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

$60 - $10 sale - $10 GCU - $25 Reward Cert + $1 tax = $16 and just in time for Transformers!

5. "Upgraded" to the WiiU version of Sin and Punishment.

6. I was going to pick up a free Wega but the woman said she dropped and broke it. Instead, I found another person giving away a Samsung 27" CRT TV. I don't think it looks as good as a Wega, but it is free so I can't complain too much.

Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images

That looks similar to the Samsung I used to use before I got the HDTV. It's a great set, nice comb filter, and a RGB to component transcoder works great on it.

8. Really? The model is TXR 2765, was that yours?

I'm not sure what my model number is, it looked like your pic but it has a big round power button right under the Samsung logo. I was planning on digging it out of the closet a little later this week and putting it back into use.

10. Vs. Excitebike WiiU VC

Odd how the music was changed for the FDS version, but aside from that and the Zelda 1-ish save menu, the main 1p game seems otherwise identical to the arcade version. I like how the game has music during gameplay, but I like the original win and lose tunes better than the FDS music.