Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 81011121314 LastLast

Thread: Darius Burst: Chronicle Saviours (PC, PS4, PSV)

Wait for a good sale, it happened a few weeks ago and it will happen again.

And if you need a ps4 shooter fix Jamestown in gauntlet mode is the business.

3. Actually I forgot I had that game, been so long since I've gone through the PS4 library. Good call, thanks!

4. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    And if you need a ps4 shooter fix Jamestown in gauntlet mode is the business.
    Thank you for reminding me know that this game was available on PS4.

I was considering Darius Burst, but instead I just downloaded Jamestown for my brand-new PS4 Pro and got reacquainted with Sir Walter Raleigh. Such a great, great game.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

5. Head's up: PS4 and Vita Dariusburst AND all of the DLC (packs, not individuals)are on flash sale this weekend. I'm thinking I might grab all of the DLC to go with my physical copy, even though it seriously should have been included on the disc harumph harumph.

After a bit of deliberation I decided I should indulge at that price. Thanks for the tip. From what I've played of the arcade cabinet, I still don't like the game as much as G Darius, but I'm hoping that maybe the home version does things differently enough. I probably might have known a better answer to that a long while ago if I ever got around to playing the PC port which I purchased and have yet to install anywhere.

7. Awesome price for Dariusburst. I paid the full $59.99 on release. I still want to get a physical copy.
    I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.

8. How does the Vita port stack up to the PS4?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Kazama View Post
    Awesome price for Dariusburst. I paid the full $59.99 on release. I still want to get a physical copy.
    Do what I did. I bought the Japanese version.

10. Under $10? Yeah, I'm in. Also grabbed the Sega DLC.