Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 911121314 LastLast

Thread: Darius Burst: Chronicle Saviours (PC, PS4, PSV)

1. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    How does the Vita port stack up to the PS4?
    I was wondering the same.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. I just bought the Vita version, it plays/feels the same as the PS4, but everything is so tiny with the dual screen mode. For $8, I am not complaining.

3. I feel like AC dual screen mode would be unplayable but does CS mode work well?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. CS mode is beautiful. AC mode is not unplayable, I got through stage A without a hit.... but then get slaughtered, so maybe you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Under $10? Yeah, I'm in. Also grabbed the Sega DLC.
    The Sega DLC is great from what I have played so far. I wish it had Sega enemies instead of just main characters and music but it's cool to mix and match different shooter series'.

6. I'll pick this up when Steam has a similar deal.

7. I missed the sale by like 3 minutes

8. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I missed the sale by like 3 minutes
    That makes two of us.

9. If the physical copies were priced $10 higher, the brick and mortars would complain. So Switch digitals cost $10 more than other digitals because of the cost of cartridges.

*shrugs* The Big Five publishers forced Amazon to overcharge for their Kindle books in order to prop up the paper. It's the way of the world.

A class action suit resulted from that though. I'd make a fortune if something similar happened with digital games on a per game basis. GameStop going out of business would be a positive side effect as well.