Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Darius Burst: Chronicle Saviours (PC, PS4, PSV)

1. What if it sucks and the message is "make more sucky 2D games"

and then kids play the sucky 2D games and they hate them and they are afraid of trying the good ones of the past and the genre dies forever because the living population was turned off by sucky games

like how Trump says with Obama, no more black presidents because Obama was too shitty

It's a gamble worth taking, because the alternative message is "don't make any 2D games at all," especially in this genre.

3. Stupid question: Are the Vita versions of these games PSTV compatible?

4. Darius are solid shooters. I am interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Stupid question: Are the Vita versions of these games PSTV compatible?
    Until this one, there wasn't any Burst you could play on your US Vita easily (with one memory card). The PSP version was only released in Japan. I don't know if it'll work on PSTV. I know it's not as easy as it would be, say on a PS3.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I can't tell if the game is good or not.

I guess that means the trailer worked?
    I've been hearing enough people say that DBAC is great over the years for me to be interested in this.

I hope the PC version has the right options to recreate the arcade version's display.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I think you're seeing it at about the 0:35 mark of the trailer. They appear to be taking the same approach they did with the ports of the first two games in the series on the 8/16-bit consoles.
    Good eyes. That might just be the Vita version, judging by the size of the HUD.

Good call about the HUD. I'll bet you're right.

9. I'm sure it is, though it wouldn't surprise me to have that as an optional 16:9 mode for PC/PS4 as well.

A head-tracking mode for Morpheus wouldn't be too bad of a compromise to get 32:9 without 2 monitors or squishing it into half a screen.
    WSGF: Zero Bezel monitor box (using three 4:3's, so 12:3 -> 36:9). Impressive, but there has to be some way to adapt this for 2x(16:9).
    Last edited by gameoverDude; 04 Aug 2015 at 02:32 AM.

10. The game Darius Burst is quite simple and offers nothing new or challenging, but it is entertaining to play. After knowing the release of Black ops 3 , eagerly waiting for the game on acheter black ops 3 . As it looks promising through trailers. Till then with Darius Burst.
    Last edited by MechDeus; 14 Aug 2015 at 10:55 PM.