Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Darius Burst: Chronicle Saviours (PC, PS4, PSV)

1. I feel you. I'm just hoping Hatful Boyfriend can tide me over until the new Assassin's Creed drops.

2. Look, Taito, you do not make a 2D shmup, give it 2006 graphics, and not put it on the PS3. Do you hate money? You even put it on the Vita! You already did the work! WTF is wrong with you?

Evil plot to sell PSTVs IMO

4. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I feel you. I'm just hoping Hatful Boyfriend can tide me over until the new Assassin's Creed drops.
    Hatoful Boyfriend ain't nothin to fuck wit.
    Boo, Hiss.

TGS2015 trailer:

Four-player? There's no damn way I could keep track of which ship is mine.

7. There will be a PS Vita physical edition for Japan, coming Jan 14.

Quote Originally Posted by Gematsu.com
    The PS Vita physical version of Darius Burst: Chronicle Saviours will launch in Japan on January 14, Chara-Ani announced.

The standard version will cost 6,264 yen, while the limited edition will cost 10,584 yen. The latter includes the “Darius Odyssey Official Art Book” and the original arrangement album CD.

Darius Burst: Chronicle Saviours will be available for PlayStation 4, PS Vita, and PC via download in Japan by the end of 2015.
    The original 12-track arrangement CD features Yack (Border Down), Hiro (Power Drift), Sanodg (Xevious 3D/G, Tekken 3), Michiru Yamane, Hirokazu Koshio,and Shouhei Tsuchiya (recent Zuntata member who's worked on Dariusburst's OST). Got to have it.

8. Sadly the PSVita LE is exclusive to a few Japanese retailers: ebten, bookwalker, and of course Chara-Ani. I don't know if either of these three ship to the USA.
    If you're looking at Ami-Ami, all you'll find is the RE.

Play-Asia will offer the LE but it's going to cost more there. Try $139.99 (that would be 17,006.69 JP Yen).

9. Some good news? NCSX is taking preorders on the Vita's Limited Edition, for $118.90. I'm in.

A rating for the PS4 and Vita versions popped up in Brazil: http://gematsu.com/2015/10/darius-bu...s-rated-brazil

Degica is listed as the publisher, so I guess this is yet another shmup that they're releasing here.