Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1626282930313234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Dudes in Gamesoft World Appreciation Thread

1. I make a list with a thousand games that i'm usually surprised anyone agrees to or likes afterwards and sometimes Mzo or Geen says "i want to play this" and we put them on a schedule, usually aligning with new releases in the series or themes or whatever. It shifts but we usually just plan it out ahead of time.
    Donk

Hero, tell us to play a game you really care about and we'll play it and discuss it with you.

That's how it works.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Hero, tell us to play a game you really care about and we'll play it and discuss it with you.

That's how it works.
    I'd immediately scream Final Fantasy Tactics or FF12, but doubt I could replay 200+ hours of content in 2 weeks...
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

4. I'd be all for either, especially FFXII. We could play it over a month or two.
    Donk

5. FFXII is wonderful.

You guys could also go with the somewhat forgotten nowadays Ivalice game of Vagrant Story
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. geez, Vagrant Story too!

That's like...an inordinate amount of concentrated gaming goodness.

7. TNL's darling game that everyone reveres even though a lot admitted to never finishing makes it's appearance.
    I'd rather hear something about the non Ivalice and slightly fun to play Dew Prism Threads of Fate is a boring title.

8. Never played Vagrant Story. because I hate RPGs.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 08 Oct 2015 at 05:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. i will play any of those. I played through Dew Prism a few months ago for another podcast and kept forgetting the name Threads of Fate
    Donk

10. of the Ivalice games, Vagrant Story was the only one I couldn't finish. I was awful at making good gear.

But FF12, FFT, FFTA, FFTA2, FF12-2...all done at some point.