Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4678

Thread: Star Wars: Episode IX

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    You're just being a dumbass now. Everything disney puts out reinforces the brand which reinforces the parks.

No, no one is going to fly to orlando for this single show. But disney has very few anything that will make someone travel from 1 single viewing. It's all about the assault that is the brand.
    O.K.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Sneak peek at the Disney+ show The Mandalorian. And yes, that is Carl Weathers and Werner Herzog.
    This looks cool! Seems like it has more of a tendency to use props in situations where the movies incline to lean on CGI.

The audience though, Jesus Christ.

STORM TROOPERS. I KNOW WHAT THAT IS. I SAW THE STORM TROOPERS AND I CLAPPED.

3. Gotta give it up for Salacious Crumb. You gotta.

4. No one's ever really gone.

5. I clapped for Bossk!

I think the behind the scenes preview had a lot of mask-off footage.

I didn’t realize that Jabba’s rat was an animal? I thought he was sentient? Are they cooking sentient creatures?
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    This looks cool! Seems like it has more of a tendency to use props in situations where the movies incline to lean on CGI.
    They really seemed like they were trying to make it look like it was made back when the original series was filmed. Good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    I clapped for Bossk!

I think the behind the scenes preview had a lot of mask-off footage.

I didn’t realize that Jabba’s rat was an animal? I thought he was sentient? Are they cooking sentient creatures?
    Yes.

It was intended to help inform you that the area is a shithole.

I know, because I'm an expert in shitholes.