Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fear the Walking Dead

I don't have cable

2. Ok?
    There are many shows I used to like that I gave up on years ago because they turned into night time soap operas. Bones and Supernatural are but two. But it seems like everything (especially "reality") is all false drama and little soap opera-esque vignettes.

3. I really liked the first 5-6 episodes of Humans and then it shit the bed. It's kind of a running theme on AMC I think...

4. I only got to see the first 4 episodes of Humans. For some reason On Demand locks up whenever I try to watch Episode 5 or 6. Only show it does it to. But I guess I don't care enough to try watching it elsewhere.
    Looking forward to Robot tonight though!

5. Helix started out good and turned to complete shit.

Orphan Black is a good show to check out.

6. I really don't watch much tv outside of documentaries, Hannibal, Castle, and The Murdoch Mysteries, so I don't have much to compare this to.
    I thought it was better than anything from the first season of The Walking Dead at least, but I guess that's not saying much.

7. First season was ok until ninja zombies. So two episodes. They reeeeally are the dumbest device in the entire series.

yeah, the first couple of episodes of walking dead were ok. I would have liked it if the first episode had not started with any zombies and instead started with him in the bed, flash backed to the previous time as a cop, and spent a little more time on him figuring out what had happened. Having the zombie in the first 10 minutes of the episode was just treating the audience like they were stupid and was a missed opportunity for building tension that you wouldn't ever get again.

After the establishment of the love triangle with his life the show became a stupid soap opera.

9. Shane was the best part about season 2. I wish we could have had a spin off with him running his own gang.

You should watch Fury if you enjoy Shane.