Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fear the Walking Dead

1. Finally got around to watching this. Seems alright. I think the two main actors are a lot better than anyone on the original show so that's a plus. I'll give this a few more eps to see how it turns out.

The Walking dead has gotten pretty good the last few seasons. Especially after the terrible second season that tried to kill the show for me.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

Do the male leads all talk like they are constipated all the time? I can do without that southface bullshit.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    You should watch Fury if you enjoy Shane.
    The tank flick? I've seen it 3 times

4. It's not bad, but it gets pretty far-fetched by the end.

5. Insanely.

Yes. The last section was nonsense from start to end.

get that they wanted to show a tank being used as a pill box, but the sherman couldn't have taken on that force that late in the war. By then all forces would have had arms to deal with a single medium tank.

Also, stupid how they handled the final deaths given the gore of everything else. Grenades do not work that way

7. I liked Fury, but it certainly involves dismissing realism if you want it to work for you.

It's pretty realistic in some ways. But it slowly becomes "iron tank" the movie by the end.

9. FOTWD - wondering if these characters (any) are going to tie in to the original show down the line.

10. Based on the timeline I would expect to see some original people in the first couple of seasons make quick appearances.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."