Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 245678 LastLast

Thread: CliffyB's LawBreakers

1. sounds good. I'll pick it up.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

2. I have a feeling that the Overwatch train will die down a few months after release. The balance style is very rock paper scissors to the point where certain match ups are virtually impossible to beat, which makes it not very fun solo due to the fact that a single persons effort has a very minimal impact on the overall game, so if your team sucks then too bad.

This game looks like it will be much better balanced where every class can kill every other class, and it looks like it's only offensive classes which is much better than the tank / healer / damage route imo.

4. I don't know about the fake Ice Cube but it looks fast and chaotic.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

5. I always hated those Unreal Tournament servers that would play with the low gravity mutator turned on.

I'll give this a chance though because CliffyB generally makes great action games.

Instead of fake Ice Cube they should have gotten fake Rob Halford and Judas Priest to do the trailer:

"Ready to explode...LawBREAKERRRRRRRRSSSSS!"

6. Quote Originally Posted by jyoung View Post

Instead of fake Ice Cube they should have gotten fake Rob Halford and Judas Priest to do the trailer:

"Ready to explode...LawBREAKERRRRRRRRSSSSS!"
    Talk about a missed opportunity! Fake Ice cube/T is trying too hard, kinda like this game and Cliffy B. I really wanna play this though because I want these kind of games to come back in a big way.

7. I like how it looks. I messed around with Overwatch a bit and it didn't do much for me.

8. Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    I don't know about the fake Ice Cube but it looks fast and chaotic.
    Quote Originally Posted by jyoung View Post

Instead of fake Ice Cube they should have gotten fake Rob !"[/I]

Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    Talk about a missed opportunity! Fake Ice cube/T is trying too hard, .
    That's real Ice T in the trailer.

Also this looks awesome.

9. HA! That makes it corny lol.

10. LADIES, LGBNAF!!!!