Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 35678 LastLast

Thread: CliffyB's LawBreakers

1. good ol' CliffyB
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I mean, that looks like exactly what I want from a Cliffy B arena shooter...

3. Yeah, I'm coming around. That looks fun.

I may not really care for the 'Hero' character element of these shooters but it's pretty irrelevant in the end.

This looks awesome, exactly what I wanted to see from an evolution of UT.

5. it's gone full eSports

6. Launching on Steam tomorrow and PS4 at a later date.

7. I like this.

Artistically it looks awful but it plays really nice, like Overwatch with a much higher skill threshold. The developers are clearly aiming for OW players to gravitate over to this, and I think as long as OW remains popular this game has a chance at surviving. I hope it does! Anyone here playing it on PS4?
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

8. I don't know why the characters look so bland in this artistically. It's unfortunate. I have it for the PC.

I think I'd rather just have UT maps and playmodes worked into these characters' skillsets and movements.

9. This game is really, really good, and it would be a huge shame for it to not maintain a player base.

10. I think all the talk about the low base hurts the game too.

But really there's just too many games to play, every damn week a new shooter comes out.