Page 1 of 14 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2015 college football thread.

1. The 2015 college football thread.

The Montana Grizzlies scored a touchdown with 6 seconds left, defeating the defending champion North Dakota State Bisons. That was a great game!

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ta-state-bison
    Last edited by gamevet; 29 Aug 2015 at 08:40 PM.

2. If tOSU can beat VT opening weekend (no, seriously), then they already won the damn thing

3. Badgers playing Alabama on Saturday. A win would be amazing but I have no clue what to expect out of them this year with Melvin Gordon leaving.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

4. 59-0

5. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    59-0
    Lol. It won't be that bad. 44-10 maybe. I'm still excited for football though.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. Wisconsin sucks.

7. Yup.

Brewers season was done early and now the Badgers season is garbage already. Packers will probably start 0-6 now.
    Last edited by EvilMog; 05 Sep 2015 at 11:34 PM.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. The Longhorns got blown out by the Fighting Irish. I don't think that Charlie Strong is going to last until the end of the season.

9. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Yup.

Brewers season was done early and now the Badgers season is garbage already. Packers will probably start 0-6 now.
    Well, in their defense, they were playing Alabama. They could still put together a decent season in the Big 10.

10. BTW - UCLA looked great. Far beyond last year.

ASU got straight up exposed. No way that garbage pile is #15 in the country.