Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Cave games are coming to Steam, Winter 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    it feels like 2008 all over again when the initial Xbox 360 announcements were being made
    Except I'm not going to have to spend $500 to import anything this time!

2. Wellp.

Today is the day I recognize the Personal Computer as a legitimate gaming platform.

Well, I guess it's time to get a Steam account.

With Eschatos, CC:WI, DeltaZeal, and now this, Degica is really turning the PC into the shmup platform of choice.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    With Eschatos, CC:WI, DeltaZeal, and now this, Degica is really turning the PC into the shmup platform of choice.
    Agreed. Hopefully G.Rev will jump aboard soon. Both Senko no Rondes, Under Defeat HD, Strania, and an HD version of Border Down, please.

6. Cave games are coming to Steam, Winter 2015

I'm never going back to non-touch shooter controls.
    Last edited by icarusfall; 31 Aug 2015 at 09:38 PM.
    Boo, Hiss.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    Things are gonna be in 360's favor until Steam gets just about every one of the non-emulated/poorly-emulated Cave and G.Rev games, imo. Crimzon Clover is one hell of an exclusive, but I'd still take nearly any of Cave's games over it.

But Steam could actually get all those games, which rules.

Wonder if we'll ever see any of these devs release an original game on the platform. Treasure said they were doing something along those lines, but Treasure has a history of that.
    Last edited by Tain; 31 Aug 2015 at 09:02 PM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    easily the biggest announcement of the year.
    To like nine people, and all of them post here.

Seriously though, I'm so thrilled to see Cave on PC. Consoles continue to slide into total obsolescence.

Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    Consoles continue to slide into total obsolescence.
    And this was announced on the same day Nintendo's first mobile game was released.

fucking yeeeeeeeeessss!!