Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Cave games are coming to Steam, Winter 2015

1. When it comes to cost, the Degica dude on GAF suggested it would be in line with their other releases (which are, like, $15-ish). I wouldn't be surprised if these had a slight premium, but I think it's unlikely that they'll charge $50 or whatever.

2. $2.50 Steam sale, then $1.00 Humble Bundle.

ban pls

4. Of course the Neo Geo forum guys hate it, they dropped 2K on the fucking boards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

No, it's the boobs who want to talk about the price of used console ports. Nothing will ever replace the PCBs.

6. They're probably crying over whatever stupid price they paid for those, then. So much for flipping 'em!

Exactly. They also seem to fail to understand and/or care about the fact that the developer sees nothing from those, so this is actually a preferable option if they want to actually see new games.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    ban pls
    I hate bullet hell stuff, so I won't be buying them anyway. But we all know where this ride is going to end up.

9. Exactly. I already tried some of these out thanks to The Magic of MAME, enough to know this ain't my genre. They are the best made That you can get, but if you're not in to That this don't move the bar very much.

I can understand that, as I used to feel that way too. Deathsmiles was my gateway drug, because I prefer horizontal shooters. Once I "got" the bullet hell style though, I had to have more. The verts are honestly phenomenally handled on mobile if anyone wants to dip a toe in.