Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ace Attorney 6 (3DS)

1. Ace Attorney 6 (3DS)

image, everything from:

http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/gy...le-at-tgs-2015

Koshiro Motohide (Producer) and Takeshi Yamazaki (Director)
    Looks like the AA5 team is involved again.

and before anyone starts complaining that we won't get it/haven't gotten the last one, DID YOU BUY LAYTON VS. WRIGHT BECAUSE IT WAS FANTASTIC AND I HATE YOU SO MUCH

I HATE YOU EITHER WAY I HATE YOU
    Donk

2. I feel like there might have been a thread of this before, but i can't find it.

So merge if there was.
    Donk

3. anyway all i want is Gumshoe and Maya and i'd really like Franziska and if you could remember that Kay Faraday was real i'd be happy
    Donk

4. I'm probably going to wait for iPad on this one. I did on the last and it was the best decision.

5. Yep, we're never getting this, just like we never got Miles Edgeworth 2 and we won't get the newest one with Sherlock Holmes in it either.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I can't speak the validity of the claim, but this guy says otherwise.

Finch, I did buy Layton vs Wright, AA5, and even the awful Trilogy 3ds port. Love me!

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Yep, we're never getting this, just like we never got Miles Edgeworth 2 and we won't get the newest one with Sherlock Holmes in it either.
    6 has already been announced for a Western release.

9. Stop lying to me.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. It hasn't been "announced" but it's supposedly been confirmed by sources at Capcom.