Page 1 of 14 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: September, 2015

This Month's Haul: September, 2015

The economy must have ground to a complete hault for four days, because TNL didn't buy anything!

I got this from ebay for what I believe is way below market price:

It's an MV-IC, the memory card PCB for an MVS 1-slot, and it's way bigger than I thought it would be.

Then I traded for these:

This one I've had before but got rid of it when I thought I was getting out of 3DS for good.

This one is completely new to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. New job. Gotta wait for the paper.
    Boo, Hiss.

I'm glad it worked out.

Damn, I was just looking at my overclocked game yesterday thinking I needed to sell it lol.

I got some jamma extension cables, and the guy threw in a Crystal of Kings cart! Except I don't have the pcb it plugs in to.

That's a Crystal System game, isn't it?

edit: If you have Devil Summoner or Persona Q and want to get rid of it, let me know.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Does [the 3DS YouTube region free hack] work? I've been hesitant to order any imports until we make sure Nintendo can't patch the vulnerability out.
    uploadfromtaptalk1441497612928.jpg
    Pressing the home button freezes the game and the YouTube app will occasionally be a little hesitant to boot. Other than that, works perfectly.

Awesome. Thank you for reporting back.

8. Bought a 30" Wega CRT TV today, it even has HDMI and 16:9. Holy hell is it heavy but the picture is superb and the previous owner is very meticulous with the unit.

9. Alright, fine. You've talked me into it, Yoshi.

Things I've bought:

Moto X Pure Edition to replace my cracked Galaxy Note 2. Not only is it completely unlocked, but it has an option for external storage, a close-to-stock Android OS and really high stats and levels in a lot of specs I'm too lazy to list.

ZOE HD Collection for $13 on Amazon and Codename STEAM for $30 (paid with a gift card!) at Gamestop.
    Attached Images Attached Images

10. Aw yeah ZOE.

I purchased Metal Gear Hospital Simulator 2015.