Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forza 6

1. I got this on Black Friday, my first time playing forza other than fast and furious horizon 2. Really liking it so far, need more rivals, I've been beating some of El Capichans times, not by much though. I'm loving some of the designs you can get, bat mobile, ghostbusters, Jurassic park truck etc. still haven't played online multiplayer though

2. Quote Originally Posted by Brettmatic View Post
    I got this on Black Friday, my first time playing forza other than fast and furious horizon 2. Really liking it so far, need more rivals, I've been beating some of El Capichans times, not by much though. I'm loving some of the designs you can get, bat mobile, ghostbusters, Jurassic park truck etc. still haven't played online multiplayer though
    I need to go back and do some rivals races again, as I haven't done that since the first week or 2. I haven't been able to play much at all, and when I do it is pretty much online only. There are 3 of us now that play online in a private lobby, so the more the merrier.

3. I'm loving some of the designs you can get, bat mobile, ghostbusters, Jurassic park truck etc. still haven't played online multiplayer though
    There's a lot of awful looking shit out there on the store, but every now and then I'll find a nice one:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CVay_4nWwAAwex4.png 
Views:	87 
Size:	277.3 KB 
ID:	77971