Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forza 6

1. Forza 6

Who is planning on picking this up next week? Looking forward to some good TNL races.

Little trip down memory lane. Sadly, it looks like all my videos and a good chunk of my photos are no longer available.

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size
    Last edited by ElCapichan; 10 Sep 2015 at 04:27 PM.

2. This looks like what 5 should have been. Makes me want a One.

3. I will get the game at some point, but definitely not at launch.

I kind of like FM5. It's not that great, but it's not as bad as the internets made it out to be.

4. The demo was awesome so I'll probably pick it up this month.

I'll be getting the standard edition though the other versions are nice but they inflate the price a little too much and I wished some of the car packs transferred over from like Forza 5 or Horizon 2.

5. Played a few hours last night. Game is great! Hope to get some TNL races going soon. Going to have a blast messing around with the photo mode in this one. There are already some great photos out there. I'm planning on doing some TNL Forza 6 photos once we get that going.

6. I beat a few races, the weather driving is NUTS

My car is in this, which kind of makes me hope there's a Win10 version coming. If the blue system bundle was also the "Elite" version, it would be as tempting as I think a One could be. Thankfully, it isn't.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    My car is in this, which kind of makes me hope there's a Win10 version coming. If the blue system bundle was also the "Elite" version, it would be as tempting as I think a One could be. Thankfully, it isn't.
    If there is, I really hope it would be cross playable.

9. Looks amazing... So tempting

10. Yes, it does look incredibly amazing!

Click for full size