Page 5 of 233 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 NFL Season Thread

1. Manziel should be called "Johnny (needs to hold onto the) Football."

2. I prefer douche tornado

3. Mariota has 4 touchdowns in the 1st half.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    "The Seahawks' kick to start overtime was not a called onside kick. It was supposed to bloop downfield. Steven Hauschka mis-kicked it and took complete responsibility afterwards."

How do you mess that up so thoroughly?
    That's called taking one for the coach.

5. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Mariota has 4 touchdowns in the 1st half.
    TB defense sucks but I don't know why people aren't higher on Mariota and I don't know why Chip didn't press like hell to get him. Rumor is that the price was a bit too high but he was definitely interested.

6. I think people in general are just wary of those types of QBs in the NFL, although that doesn't explain why people were so high on Rapeis Winston.

7. Cards D looks great. And the Raiders are picking up where they left off, I see.

8. I like watching the Cards because they play to win. No prevent bullshit and just scored a TD when teams normally will just kill clock.

9. Suggs out for year, Ravens SB chances evaporate

10. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I like watching the Cards because they play to win. No prevent bullshit and just scored a TD when teams normally will just kill clock.
    The Cards will probably make the playoffs, if Palmer can stay healthy. They were a contender last season, before he went down, and still managed to compete without him.