Page 1 of 233 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 NFL Season Thread

1. 2015 NFL Season Thread

It started.

2. And what a start it was.

Super Bowl: Packers vs Colts. Colts win it all.

Redskins will suck. At best they finish 7-9. At worst, well, not sure how much worse they can get.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

3. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Gronk is a monster. What else is new.
    That Chandler is also a monster. Pats are un-defendable in the red zone.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Type Ryan View Post
    And what a start it was.

Super Bowl: Packers vs Colts. Colts win it all.

Redskins will suck. At best they finish 7-9. At worst, well, not sure how much worse they can get.
    Let's see how the run game holds up against the Dolphins, it will be a good test to start the year, if they can get a W to start the season, I think 7+ wins is a real possibility with Dallas falling out of playoff contention as well

I'll go Chargers over the Eagles for the Super Bowl

Matt Jones ROY

Phillip Rivers MVP

5. Dallas is going to be a better team this year. They have 3 new additions to their defensive front and Lee back in the middle. There's no way that Murray is going to have the same kind of output he had with Dallas, when he plays for Philly this year. He'll probably fumble a couple of losses their way and that high paced offense will have that team burned out by week 10, just like last season. Dallas is going to win the NFC East, hands down, while the Redskins and Giants will be fighting for the draft lottery.

I'm predicting Dallas over Seattle in the NFC Championship game and the Indy over Denver in the AFC. Dallas over Indy with a big lead in the 1st half of the Super Bowl.

The Cardinals will make the playoffs as a Wild Card and make it to the second round.

The Colts will eliminate New England in the AFC Playoffs.

The Packers get bounced in the 2nd round, after having a tough go against a Wild Card.

The Chiefs will push San Diego out of the Wild Card and will be in second place in the AFC West.

The Bungles will finish 9-7.
    Last edited by gamevet; 11 Sep 2015 at 09:38 PM.

6. Lee needs to stay healthy. Scandrick is also a huge loss. Dallas' mediocre D was negated last year by Murray's production. Having a good offense can be a good defense. That said, I still see them fighting with the Eagles and, most likely, winning the division.

And Brett, I agree. Sunday will be a huge test for their run game. Just the combination of Suh and Wake will give the right side fits. Trent Williams and Lichtensteiger (sic?) are really the only proven O-linemen on the team. I need to see what Sherrff and Moses can do against the big boys.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

7. Quote Originally Posted by Type Ryan View Post
    Lee needs to stay healthy. Scandrick is also a huge loss. Dallas' mediocre D was negated last year by Murray's production. Having a good offense can be a good defense. That said, I still see them fighting with the Eagles and, most likely, winning the division.
    Dallas' secondary was exposed by a poor defensive front. They were pretty much getting guys off of the street to play on that front last season. This year will be different, barring injuries, because the defense won't have to rely as much on their linebackers to provide pressure on the QB. Yeah, the lost of Scandrick was a huge blow to the secondary, but having Lee in the middle will help to some extent. Lee's injury was just really bad luck.

Let's not forget that Murray's durability was in question heading into last season. He had missed a couple of games the prior season because of injuries, and broke his hand last season. We'll see how well he holds up this season.

8. Seattle will not make the playoffs without Kam Chancellor. I woudln't be surprised if he retires.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Seattle will not make the playoffs without Kam Chancellor. I woudln't be surprised if he retires.
    You have Jimmy Graham! The Seahawks offense is going to cause quite a bit of havoc this season. ESPN polls currently have Seattle as the #1 team to win the Super Bowl.