Page 128 of 233 FirstFirst ... 114124126127128129130132142 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2330

Thread: 2015 NFL Season Thread

1. Inadvertent whistle. lol.

2. Jesus, what a horrible fucking call.

3. I believe the Pats corner got away with an illegal shielding.

Anyone else notice Kevin Butler in the Burger King ad?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    That's rich coming from a fan of the team whose coach should have received a lifetime ban.
    Keep hating. But in your little mind, bountigate is less harmful to players than spygate.

I am glad Hardy is on your team too so you can be more hypocritical.
    Last edited by kingoffighters; 23 Nov 2015 at 11:29 PM.

5. Uh, that dude got out of bounds.

Another ugly, shittily officiated game. God, the NFL sucks this year.

6. His butt hit the ground inbounds. Buffalo wasn't going to do anything with that anyways.

I've seen players get pushed out of bounds and the clock kept running. I've never understood that.
    Last edited by gamevet; 24 Nov 2015 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Keep hating. But in your little mind, bountigate is less harmful to players than spygate.
    No, spygate is more harmful to the league. Bountygate was a joke compounded by the fact that coaches and executives were suspended when their peers were not for a far worse offense. Remember, Goodell didn't have his trained monkeys destroy evidence in the Bountygate case, so it's clear which one they thought was more damning to the league. Let's also not forget that the Patriots undoubtedly cheated in a whole different way afterward too. It's clearly part of the culture Kraft and Belichick have instilled.

I am glad Hardy is on your team too so you can be more hypocritical.
    Hypocritical of what? A guy whose accuser thought money was more important than justice having his record completely expunged? The league's lucky they were able to suspend him at all. You realize Julian Edelman had assault and battery charges against a woman dropped too, right?

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Yoshi; 24 Nov 2015 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    God, the NFL sucks this year.
    And of course this is why it's more interesting to discuss legal matters than the actual games, though it's hardly limited to this year.

9. Lol Manziel.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

10. Has he been given the "Johnny Walker" nickname yet? Seems appropriate.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill