Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NHL 2015-16 Season Thread

What the fuck is going on in Nashville? They are fucking flying out there but nobody can put the puck in the net. It looks like they are over passing but most of the time the passes work and still don't get finished.

2. So does anyone think Wilson from the Caps is being targeted by the refs? Saw the hit from last night's game and it didn't look like one that would warrant a game ejection and possible suspension. I've seen way worse that got nothing. Yes he's physical but it's not like he's raising his elbow targeting people a la Scott Stevens.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

3. This league is garbage. The Pens are garbage. Still watching faithfully, but the scene in Pitts is that of a slow train wreck. Media and team are already calling this year a "bridge" year which is sad. The coach, whom we have signed for 3 years, is more of a "bad cop" that Torts is from what I've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Type Ryan View Post
    Yes he's physical but it's not like he's raising his elbow targeting people a la Scott Stevens.
    Hello, Mr. I Don't Know Shit About Hockey!

5. Tonight was soul-crushing. Casual Pens fans are gonna jump off the titanic now.

6. The Rangers are in a god damn shame spiral. Two games until break, hopefully they can get a fucking point from one of those, rest and play like a team again.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Hello, Mr. I Don't Know Shit About Hockey!
    Lol. You're a Devils fan, yes? Must have hit a nerve. I've never been shy admitting that I'm a casual fan of the sport, but I'm not totally ignorant. Perhaps I'm scarred by that Lindros hit. That was a dirty play.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

No, it wasn't... at all. Go watch it in slow motion.

9. memories!

10. That hit looks like a clean shoulder hit. And Lindros should've had more situational awareness and kept his head up. But that Stevens hit, maybe it's my eyes, looked as if he raised his elbow/forearm just before impact rather than lower the shoulder to brace for impact.