Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nioh (PS4)

1. Yeah, it takes a while to get the rhythm of hitting the stamina recharge after combos but once you do it really clicks.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. I haven't played the demos because I know I want this game. Bummer it's not coming out.

3. I've been completely in the dark on this one because of the non-descript name and the early shots looking looking pretty derivative. Didn't even know it was a Team Ninja game, but reviews are coming out and it sounds like a must-buy. A soulslike game with fluid combat and constant loot drops seems great.

4. I have yet to finish a Souls or Souls-like game so I've been kind of on the fence about this even with how good it looks, but the Diablo loot grinding might push me over the edge sooner rather than later.

5. Quote Originally Posted by FuryFox View Post
    I've been completely in the dark on this one because of the non-descript name and the early shots looking looking pretty derivative. Didn't even know it was a Team Ninja game, but reviews are coming out and it sounds like a must-buy. A soulslike game with fluid combat and constant loot drops seems great.
    I had no ideas this was a Team Ninja game either, until I read your post. I'll have to check out the demo (if there is one) or possibly Redbox it.

6. demo left many mixed feelings. may not indicate what the final product became.

7. It looks like a spiritual successor to Godai: Elemental Force.

8. How much is the combat like Ninja Gaiden ? Or is it basically like Dark Souls?

9. Definitely more like Souls. Stamina meter management, no hopping around. It has its own twists, though.

10. Bummer