Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Undertale (Everything under the sun almost)

1. It's allowed, Finch. Who cares if diff or anyone else bitches about it?

2. I'm just saying i don't like Giant Bomb but i like Austin Walker, he's a cool guy.

I started a 2nd pacifist playthrough after ending my genocide run early because i couldn't do it, thinking i'd do things a little differently, but i can't. The different choices involve being mean to the skeleton and i can't do that.
    Donk

3. You are trapped in a friendliness loop.

4. relevant and accurate

Donk

5. This game looks neat. I will buy it eventually.

6. I watched a video of this because I saw Finch's avatar. This looks really good! I'm going to play it... soon.

7. Um, if anyone does play it avoid Reddit and 4chan, Gamefaqs, whatever internet board besides this one discussion and reviews and twitter and tumblr altogether because don't spoil anything and the internet wants to spoil everything. You just have to see yourself.

It's okay if you don't like it, i promise not to pitch a fit if you don't pay full price for it i think Toby Fox has made his money several times over but it deserves your $10, i just want you to experience it and to see what you think. and to not call it trash in the tags in my thread because you can't help yourself from calling everything that isn't yours trash
    Last edited by Finch; 15 Oct 2015 at 06:22 PM.
    Donk

8. I know it's weird, but I prefer to know spoilers beforehand. It lets me know how they reach that point and I can analyze as I play, since I only play games once.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. Everything you need to know to get the good ending spoiling as little as possible: don't kill anything, befriend Papyrus at his house, befriend Undyne at her house (the one that looks like a Zora), at the one boss fight get your rating up to 10,000 by using hotel food and complimenting his legs and not cussing, fight the last boss but don't kill, don't give up no matter what.
    After the credits talk to undyne and the rest works itself out

bad ending: kill everything until it's fucking dead and you actually get the message "but no one showed up" for each area
    ultra bad ending: get the bad ending, wait 10 minutes, get the good ending. or maybe you can get another bad and go for the good. you're pretty screwed for getting a good ending if you ever do this

If you really need to look stuff up it's all over the place or you can ask me here.
    Donk

10. Guys, this game is really cute.
    I'm working towards the good ending and I'm at the final boss. I'm stuck, but I'm filled with determination. I already feel bad about what I'm going to do in my next play through.
    This game is pretty short and pretty easy, but the experience is always fresh. Every thing you encounter takes what you know to expect from playing RPGs and puts a twist on it to make you smile. One of my favorites was when I spent the night at the Snowdin Inn.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!