Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 81011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: PlayStation VR

1. So the Batman VR thing is a new, original game, and it's a detective mystery adventure game. I want to play that badly, but Rocksteady doesn't seem to fancy PCs much.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    So the Batman VR thing is a new, original game, and it's a detective mystery adventure game. I want to play that badly, but Rocksteady doesn't seem to fancy PCs much.
    Unless Sony paid them off, it doesn't make sense not to put it on PC.

3. Rocksteady doesn't do PC very well.
    I understand it wasn't them per se.

4. Arkham Knight was a nightmare for WB on PC. So they might had decided to stick to Sony for now.

5. I'm pretty sure WB in general just doesn't give a fuck about PC games.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

6. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Unless Sony paid them off,
    Yeah, exactly.

7. Playstation VR getting a gun controller (source: Tech Radar)

Something like the Move Sharpshooter, only you don't have to buy a Move controller to put in it. Beside VR, it'd be nice to see it used for some non-VR gun shooters like Time Crisis 5. Maybe the tracking will be better than PS Move so you don't have to use a reticle on TC5. If you play TC4 with the Move on PS3 (that version included with Razing Storm), it shows a reticle.
    Dark Escape 4D on PSVR wouldn't be a bad thing, even if the display would be used as a large screen without head tracking. Of course, Namco would probably make some extra content to use the VR features.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda
    More than those games, though, I don't think Dishonored is supposed to have a "right way" to play.
    I agree... sort of. In Dishonored, Low Chaos gives the best ending. Also, Samuel will hate your guts, or he'll even BETRAY you outright if you have Medium or High Chaos, respectively. In High Chaos, Havelock goes outside & takes Emily hostage. If you fail (or refuse) to save Emily, you get the worst ending. More chaos means more enemies during the game, so that does offer a challenge. If there's a "right way" I guess it's to get all different endings.

They showed an awesome looking Vive gun at VRLA I think this weekend. I'm having a lot of trouble remaining excited for PSVR, but I still contend that if it's the only way you can experience the tech, you should absolutely get it.

I was going to try it but it's a tech demo only and you need 60 square feet to properly use it. Also like 3D movies it should be used for certain games don't put it on all games. It's sold all but it's too early to tell what VR holds at least you don't need a high power PC to use it.

10. I got to try this again this past weekend and play the EVE game this go around. Got the headset put adjusted correctly this time around so the picture was much clearer and just over a much better experience. I am definitely sold on VR. PS VR is going to be a great experience and will be fun for those who are going to jump in this Fall. Makes me really interested in what MS is going to bring to the table.